Short-term and employment focused, modular courses are offered at various times throughout the year, depending on demand.
Here are some of the courses available in 2022-2023. If you have suggestion for new ones, please let us know!
- ‘Let Up to Retail’ Pilot Program
- Smart Serve Training
- Call Centre Training
- Cashier training
- Communication Skills for the Workplace workshop
- Conflict Resolution workshop
- Janitorial training
- Financial Literacy
- Landscaper and Grounds Keeping Worker training
- Materials Handler training
- Receptionist training
- Safe Food Handling training
Currently most Action Read programs are run in person. Some programs may be offered remotely if there is enough demand. In that case, computers are available for use to reduce barriers to participation. Contact Action Read at 519-836-2759 or [email protected] for details.